Construction Project Manager
Sablum Ltd. is always looking for talented people to become its team members.
Department: Project Management
Project Location(s): Varna, BG
Education: Master's Degree
Compensation: 36K BGN per annum
- Manage, coordinate, and be a liaison to Sablum Ltd. glamping projects, including construction and maintenance operations at the glamping parks of Ravna (Provadia), Royak (Dalgopol), Vaklino (Shabla), Avren (Varna) and Project X (Veliko Tarnovo);
- Represents the company in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings;
- Supervise the work of subcontractors.
- Works to devise and execute actions plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work; advises the company management of any such changes.
- Oversees establishment of the Construction Management Plan, Site Specific Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required.
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or a construction related field
- 5+ years of construction management experience with related projects
- Prior experience in overseeing and managing the construction of major capital projects;
- Great analytical skills;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.